MOVING FORWARD – Prayer
- Communicating with God two ways
1. We talk to God
2. We hear from Him (through Holy Spirit thoughts or gut feelings)
- Vital to our spiritual growth
“Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.” James 5: 16
The power of God is available to us in any situation we are facing.
- Prayer keeps us trusting in and relying on Him for all our needs.
- A strong daily prayer life keeps us connected to God.
- It produces intimacy, power and depth to our relationship with God.
The Lord’s Prayer–Matthew 6: 9-15
Worship ~ Strategy ~ Provision ~ Forgiveness ~ Protection
Commit to pray each day. Many of us are so busy we tend to not spend any time in prayer. In fact statistics would say that even pastors spend hardly any time in prayer. Take a moment to be INTENTIONAL and find time to pray this week. We can guarantee that you will see your spiritual life go to the next level.
QUESTION: What would be sone ways that you have found to help you have a successful prayer life?