RECAP & THOUGHTS
I love, love to ask questions. In fact, as a young man in ministry, I used to often get in trouble as my leaders would say I ask too many questions. John Maxwell, the world-renowned leadership author, penned a book titled, “GOOD LEADERS ASK GREAT QUESTIONS”. Maybe my questions were not great, and that is why I was getting in trouble. I have hopefully matured in the last two decades of ministry, but as we close out this 21-Day RESET, I want you to ponder a few questions that I hope will stimulate you to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus. Take a few minutes today, or schedule some time this week to unpack these questions.
I am so excited for what God has in store for you over the next period of time.
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What did you learn about your relationship with God?
- What did you learn about the church, the bride of Christ?
- What are you going to do differently?
- If I had to spend time with you in 90 days, what would you want me to hold you accountable to?
- Did you stretch yourself in any way that you need to draw a line in the sand and NOT go back?