Types Of Fasts
• Drinking only liquids, typically water and/or light juices.
• Broth or soup may be included as options.
• Removing certain elements from your diet.
• The Daniel Fast – abstaining from meat, sweets, or bread; drink water and juice, and eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
• Abstaining from eating any type of food in the morning and afternoon.
• Fast during specific times of the day, e.g. 6AM-3PM, or from sunup to sundown.
• Common for: anyone new to fasting food; those with health issues that prevent them from fasting food; those wanting to refocus specific areas of life that are out of balance.
• Suggestions: abstain from engaging in social media, shopping, watching television, etc.