100 Healing Scriptures
Do you need faith for something?
Scripture tells us faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17)
Our family needs physical healing in some areas so I dug up 100 scriptures on healing that Danielle and I are praying over our lives.
Many times we are quick to confess sickness over our life …. for example you meet someone at the water cooler and they say, “I am so sick today, I feel like I am going to die.” Well! What are you confessing over your life at that moment. In our family we are trying to hold each other accountable for what we ‘speak’ over our lives on a daily basis.
Out of the same mouth come forth blessing and cursing. These things, my brethren, ought not to be so. James 3: 10
Let your faith be strengthened by these. | Original article found on my blog here
100 Scriptures on Healing [click to download]
( 1) Exodus 15:26 He said, “If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”
(2) Exodus 23:25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.
(3) Deut 34:7-8Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.
(4) 2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
(5) 2 Chronicles 16:12 In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa was afflicted with a disease in his feet. Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did not seek help from the LORD, but only from the physicians.
(6) Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation–whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life–of whom shall I be afraid?
(7) Psalm 30:2 O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
(8) Psalm 34:19 A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;
(9) Psalm 91:9-10 If you make the Most High your dwelling— even the LORD, who is my refuge— then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
(10) Psalm 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;